Monday 24 September 2007

Been there, Done that, Didn't have time to buy the T-shirt . . . :o(

Well, last night was fun :o) First we went for a meal at a French café near the Sorbonne; we had a really yummy meal, followed by chocolate brownie and ice cream :o)

Hehe, I put eyeshadow on Ellie's nose. Don't ask! These strange things always happen when we get together :op
Then, we wandered around Paris looking at all the monuments in their night time glory: Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, La Defense, Pompidou Centre.

I hope to take Ellie to all the arty places in Paris this week: Les Galeries Lafayette, the Picasso museum etc. . .

I felt awful getting up this morning to go to my French class; I've STILL got that blasted cold, grrrr. Well, I shall have no time for it this week, so it had better realise that and disappear quickly! I have too many plans :o) and I will not let it ruin them!
We plan to do some wandering and just exploring today so I will have to leave it here for now.
xxxx

No comments: