Tuesday 18 September 2007

Nearly Smellie Ellie Time!

Grrr, dunno when I'm going to shift this cold! It's starting to have a detrimental effect on my sleep and on my walk to Uni. Last night, I would swear that I slept for a maximum of 3 hours; my fitful coughing kept me up most of the night and I was so hot and uncomfortable that I was tossing and turning all through the night! Also, I'm going to have to start leaving a bit earlier for the French classes because I got extremely out of breath this morning walking to Uni. This is the journey I make every weekday until 28th September:
This is the view from the bridge I have to cross twice a day:
And this is the other side of it:

This is the city hall. I also have to walk past this twice a day: Sorry, just thought you might like to see some more pics :o) To make up for the posting drought during my cold-inflicted days. I think some of the buildings here are absolutely beautiful, especially as the sunlight hits the tops:
Unfortunately, these gorgeous views are slightly spoiled by the odd patch of freshly sprayed human urine on the pavement, or the dingy shuttered windows of shops that have gone out of business!
On a vastly more pleasant note, Holly's friend, Mel, is here to stay with us until this Friday, then Holly's Mum is coming, and then it's . . . Peanut Butter ELLIE time!!! :oD



Smellie Ellie, I can't WAIT for you to come to Paris!!! I have so much to show you here and am missing you loads already, after only 2 weeks!
I'm so excited, that I did a Lady Hulk impression on my tights today :op I don't think it helped that they were incredibly cheap and, therefore, extremely thin. . .
. . . but I can't blame the cheapness of the tights for the new designs: that was me.

Anyways, that's enough for tonight! I have some sleep to catch up on. xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O wonderful Amy, sucks to read that your still under the weather ma dear, hope its clears up for ya. Loving your Blogs, keep them up :) Miss ya

-Mike-xx

Anonymous said...

HAhaha u split ur tights. im sure the cold will clear up soon after all that walking ur doing why dont u go see a young french Dr im sure he will put you right back on your feet.:) xx

From one and only daffers

Lizzy said...

Lady Hulk.. tee hee ^^